Помогите с английским,...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем fbdp, 10 мар 2010.

1. fbdp

fbdp New Member

Помогите с английским, пожалуйста:) Fill in will or the correct form of be going to. 1 A: Is Lucy coming to school tomorrow? B: I’m not sure.I.............call her and ask. 2 A: Why are you taking the car keys? B: I.............drive John to the gym. 3 A: Have you done your homework yet? B: No, I.............do it now. 4 A: What does Ray want to do when he leaves school? B: He.............go to medical school. 5 A: I’m struggling with this Physics problem. В: I.............help you. 6 A: Ken and Laura are sitting their exams next week. B: Oh, I’m sure they ............. pass with flying colours. 7 A: Here, you can use my pen. B: Thanks. I ............. give it back in a minute. 8 A: Has Mr Harrington given out the results yet? B: No, he ............. hand them out in the next lesson. 9 A: What are your plans for tomorrow? B: We............have dinner with the Smiths. 10 A: Jim looks extremely tired, doesn’t he? B: Yeah! He............fall asleep any minute.

2. energy12

energy12 New Member

Помогите с английским, пожалуйста:) Fill in will or the correct form of be going to. 1 A: Is Lucy coming to school tomorrow? B: I’m not sure. I...am..........call her and ask. 2 A: Why are you taking the car keys? B: I.....am........drive John to the gym. 3 A: Have you done your homework yet? B: No, I....am.........do it now. 4 A: What does Ray want to do when he leaves school? B: He...is..........go to medical school. 5 A: I’m struggling with this Physics problem. В: I......am.......help you. 6 A: Ken and Laura are sitting their exams next week. B: Oh, I’m sure they ..are........... pass with flying colours. 7 A: Here, you can use my pen. B: Thanks. I ......am....... give it back in a minute. 8 A: Has Mr Harrington given out the results yet? B: No, he ......is....... hand them out in the next lesson. 9 A: What are your plans for tomorrow? B: We.....are.......have dinner with the Smiths. 10 A: Jim looks extremely tired, doesn’t he? B: Yeah! He.......is.....fall asleep ВСЕ 

Поделиться этой страницей

Наша группа