Привет всем мне...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем Neon, 24 янв 2010.

1. Neon

Neon New Member

Привет всем мне 12 лет перешла в 7 класс , хожу на дополнительный по английскому языку .Мне нужно сочинение на тему как я провела лето нужно с переводом.Можно написать про то как я ездила в Одессу ну а там что то придумать . помогите пожалуйста

2. Mfikus

Mfikus New Member

My summer was very intense, I visited many places and gain new experiences. In June I was in the country and a couple of weeks rest, reading the classics. In mid-June, my family and I went to Ukraine in Odessa. where we spent a lot of time at sea and enjoyed the nature and the weather was very warm and the sea was also warm. in Odessa we were a week, then went on to travel across Ukraine. We visited historical sites such kiev such as the Sofia Monastery, St. Andrew's descent, and others we have visited Lviv where we visited various castles. Ukraine after I went to Bulgaria in camp for 3 weeks. it was great and I had a lot of friends. I tanned and nakupalas. at the end of the summer I went with my aunt to the Baltic in Latvia and Lithuania. where we rested, relaxed seeing sunrise. by the way there is very delicious cuisine such as Lithuanian cold borscht. This summer was one of the best in my life.

Поделиться этой страницей

Наша группа