Раскройте скобки, употребляя...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем ~Lasso~, 28 фев 2010.

1. ~Lasso~

~Lasso~ New Member

Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous, Present Simple или в Future Simple. I. He (to go) to the theatretomorrow. 2. We (to go) to school in the morning. 3.Look! Kate (to go) to school. 4. You (to help) your mother tomorrow? 5.1 (not to play) the guitar now. 6. My brother (to play) the guitar every evening. 7. They (not to take) care of the garden next summer. 8. You (to like) apples? 9. You (to eat)apples tomorrow? 10. Nick (to read) many books. 11. Mother (to work) every day.12. He (not to sleep) now. 13. Your brother (to go) to the exhibition next Sunday?14. We (not to go) to the zoo tomorrow. 15. I (not to learn) the poem now. 16. She (to live) in San Francisco. 17. My father (to shoot) very well.18. He is very strong. Look! He (to carry) a very heavy box. 19. My sister (not to like) coffee. 20 When you (to go) to bed every day? 21. What he (to read) now? 22.What he (to read) every day? 23. What he (to read) tomorrow? 24. Where she (to go) tomorrow? 25. You (to give) me this book tomorrow?

2. Jurik_m-7

Jurik_m-7 New Member

1) will go
    2) go
    3)goes
    4)will help
    5)don't play
    6)plays( вот это не уверена)
    7)won't take
    8)like
    9)will eat
    10) reads