1. At last...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем CTAP14OK, 21 фев 2010.

1. CTAP14OK

CTAP14OK New Member

1. At last I (to do) all my homework: now I shall go out, 2. The building of thehouse (to begin) early in April. 3. The rain (to stop) but a cold wind isstill blowing. 4. We already (to solve) the problem. 5. He (to come) a moment ago. 6. Inever (to speak) to him. 7. He just (to finish) his work. 8. You (to make) anyspelling mistakes in your dictation? 9. It (to be) very cold yesterday. 10. When you(to meet) him? 11. I (not to see) him. since 1987. 12. How many mushrooms you(to gather)? 13. Where you (to put) the newspaper? I want to read it, but cannotfind it anywhere. 14. The new school (to begin) working last year. 15. You (toread) all the books on this shelf? 16. I (not to see) my cousin since last year. 17.Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place? 18. Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught. 19. "We (not to meet) for such along time!" said my friend. "Yes, indeed," I answered, "and we both (to grow)." 20.What books you (to read) when you (to live) in the country? 21. They (not yet tocome) from the south. 22. He (to be) ill last week, but now he (to recover). 23. If everybody (to read) this new novel, let's discuss it. 24. You (to book) tickets? — Yes, I ... . I (to book) them several days ago. 25. I can hardly recognize you. I (not 26 to see) you since you (to leave) for Moscow. And you (to change) so much

2. farmacevt

farmacevt New Member

1 did
    2 will begin
    3 has stopped
    4 have sloved
    5 came
    6 is speaking
    7 has finished
    8 have you made
    9 was
    10 have you met