1. Doctor Watson...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем Andy?, 11 мар 2010.

1. Andy?

Andy? New Member

1. Doctor Watson …… me in many of my cases. (help) 2. This is very good that you …… , my dear Watson. (come)
    3. It’s clear that he …… a workman. (be)
    4. Your right hand is larger than your left one. You …… with it, and so it is more developed. (work)
    5. I …… tattoos: in fact, I …… a book about them. (study; write)
    6. How do you know that I …… a lot recently? (write)
    7. That means that your left arm and your right wrist …… on a desk. (rub)
    1. Tom: ...... you (sunbathe)? Mary: Don’t be silly! It (rain) all day!
    2. Olga (collect) badges since she left school. Now she (collect) so many that she doesn’t know where to put them.
    3. Steve (be) a secretary for three years. Lately he (look) for a better post but so far he (not find) anything
    4. You look tired. — Yes, I (play) tennis and I (not play) for years.
    5. Mrs Jones (live) next door for quite a long time now but she never (say) more than ‘Good morning’ to me

2. brjasha

brjasha New Member

1. Doctor Watson helps me in many of my cases. (help) 
    2. This is very good that you has come (или came), my dear Watson. (come)
    3. It’s clear that he is a workman. (be)
    4. Your right hand is larger than your left one. You work with it, and so it is more developed. (work)
    5. I has studied tattoos: in fact, I have written a book about them. (study; write)
    6. How do you know that I have written a lot recently? (write)
    7. That means that your left arm and your right wrist rub (или are rubbing) on a desk. (rub)
    1. Tom: Are you sunbathing? Mary: Don’t be silly! It is raining all day! 
    2. Olga had been collecting badges since she left school. Now she has collected so many that she doesn’t know where to put them. 
    3. Steve has been a secretary for three years. Lately he had looked for a better post but so far he didn't find anything
    4. You look tired. — Yes, I played tennis and I haven't played for years. 
    5. Mrs Jones has been living next door for quite a long time now but she never says more than ‘Good morning’ to me

Поделиться этой страницей

Наша группа