Portfolio: Work in...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем demo4ka, 26 фев 2010.

1. demo4ka

demo4ka New Member

Portfolio: Work in groups. Design a leaflet inviting students from abroad to spend a year at your school. Write about: subject, a typical day at school,sports & extra-curricular activies.

2. Farik777

Farik777 New Member

I will be glad to tell you about my day at school. As always I came to school in time.Sharp at eight my classes began.On the timetable,we had three lessons:Math,English and PE.I cannot say i'm the cleverest pupil in our class but i'm good at Math,so i did sums quickly and got an excellent mark.It was not difficult for me.At the English lesson,we listened to the teacher,than we learned new words,read and translated stories,and of course wrote a dictation.We worked hard.After that,we had a long break.It was a bit noisy in the break because some pupils spoke loudly.The bell rang and we went to the jym.PE was our last lesson.We started with jogging,then we skipped.after that boys lofted weights,the girls did keep-fit exercises.The teacher told us a lot of interestong things about fitness.He sad we should worry about our health and we should do our best to keep fit.We shouldn't forget"Early bed and early to rise makes a man wealthy,healthy and wise".After lessons, i went home

Поделиться этой страницей

Наша группа