Мне прислал письмо...

Тема в разделе "Английский язык", создана пользователем wini, 4 апр 2010.

1. wini

wini New Member

Мне прислал письмо мой лучший друг, вот , что оно гласит:... Yesterday, when I was busy doing my homework my Mum asked me to look after my younger sisterwho's five. I really like her, she's so funny but she talks all the time and asks 100 questions a minute! Do you have brothers or sisters(or maybe cousins)? Do you spend much time together? Would you like to be the only child in the family?On before I forget I have read ready the last book about Harry Potter. Переводится так:. Вчера, когда я был занят делать свою домашнюю работу моя Мама попросила меня присмотреть за моей младшей сестры, кто пять. Мне очень нравится, она так смешно, но она говорит все время, и просит 100 вопросов в минуту! У тебя есть братья или сестры (или, может быть, двоюродные братья)? Вы проводите много времени вместе? Хотели бы вы быть единственным ребенком в семье?
    На пока я не забыл я прочитал готовы последней книги о Гарри Поттере. Нужно написатьь обратьное письмо),помогитееее

2. Gatalski

Gatalski New Member

Схема всегда одна и та же
                                                                                                         Mira street, 38
                                                                                                         (город)
                                                                                                         Russia
                                                                                                         625831
                                                                                                The fourth of October
    Dear Mike,
    Thank you for your letter. I did not write you because I was ill. And thank you for your questions. I answer it with pleasure.
    Yes, I have a sister who is seven. She is funny and very curious. Of course I spend much of my time with her. In my opinion I would not like to be the only child in the family because I love my sister and without her my life would be very boring.
    I'm interested in the story of Harry Potter. I had wathed all films about him but didn't read books. I would like to read it because I like adventures. That's why I want to answer you: what was your feelings, emotions when you had read this books? Have you ever watched films about Harry Potter? If no, would you like to see it? Oh, sorry Mike, I must do my homework.
    Goodbye
    Write back soon
    Nastya

Поделиться этой страницей

Наша группа